Hey y’all! *waves* I’ve been getting email probably every hour for the past week due to a recent Hello Beautiful
post, How To Get Your Boy Friend To Be Your Boyfriend. It’s telling me two things:
a) Many of us are confused about the differences between friendship, casual sex, and romantic love
b) Ssupport is needed on how to get over someone who is not right for us
I’ve been in this situation more than I’d like to admit. It stems from being unhappy with the current state of your love life, loneliness and a lack of knowledge when it comes to THE GAME.
I know that while I was going through my little situations I didn’t want anyone to tell me that I was messing up so I hid a lot of what I was going through despite the fact that I desperately needed someone to talk to. I felt that I knew what I was doing and that in my heart…this dude that I secretly obsessed over was the one…he had to be.
If you’re someone who is facing these and similar challenges I have the solution for you! I don’t think that you should go through this alone and it always helps to bounce our story off someone you don’t know personally.
On December 5th, 2012 @ 8pm (Eastern standard time) I invite you to attend my exclusive 2-hour webinar, “From Friend To Boyfriend” within this time we will discuss:
- The differences between a friendship, casual sex & a genuine relationship
- 3 ways to tell what your partner’s intentions for you are in their life
- How to have “the conversation”
- Why we get hooked to people who fail to do right by us
- How to Break the cycle and attracting better into our love lives
The first 45 minutes will be lecture style followed by a question & answer session.
All participants will receive a recording of the session along with a mini 30 day journal/workbook.
Space is limited to 20 participants and the registration fee is $15.
Please RSVP by sending an email to email@example.com and you will receive payment directions from there.
Latest posts by Goddess Intellect (see all)
- Goddess Spotlights: Celibate In The City Webseries & COA Films - April 24, 2014
- Scent & Attraction: Dossage Luxury Fragrance [Giveaway] - April 22, 2014
- Reasons A Man Needs Space & What To Do In the Interim - April 21, 2014